A lot many days have past, I didn’t write anything, and I am a newbie in this blog world, so its not easy for me to continue the topic of my older blogs, neither I find it easy to find topics to write on. So today I’ll write about the confession or the weakness I do have.
First, I am very particular about territories. I don’t want anyone coming into my personal space, without my permission. At the same time, I contradict myself by trying to find the hidden treasures in others space.
Second, I live the life in the extremes, a Boolean one, either yes/no. But, to many questions yes/no is not applicable.
Third, my irritation quotient is very low. Therefore, to me everything I know is very genuine and everybody should be aware of it, and if the person next to me ask me any such question, the very first impression I take for the person is, what a fool he is.
Fourth, I take the things very personal, so if one’s action had given me a jolly life in the past, but now the person has done a very small mistake, I don’t remember what he has done for me in the past, and everything immediately gets wiped off with the present.
Fifth, I make a personal relation in my professional circle as well, which makes me to respect a person’s seniority even if I know he is wrong at any point. This causes some kind communication hesitation at my part.
Sixth, I am not comfortable with the 50% of the youth population, i.e. to the young ladies. I always keep a soft corner for them, may be I always look for a chance.
2 comments:
Sahi likha hai..
I say .. u r a wonderful human being.. very enthusiastic..
May god bless you my friend!
Wow !!!! I feel i can understand you better now ..... By the way In which category do I come :D
Post a Comment