The media is high in shape we are now able to see the world with more than one perspective. It is to our involvement quotient to what we see, make us realize the existence of the fact or not. Media has always been the face of the people to the people. The involvement in the fiction presented by media, sometimes open the gate for our thought process.
I had always been the victim of the fantasies, media has given to me. The questions like –“what would happen if”, strike to my mind quite so often. And I should not take the credit of thinking at my own, but should give it to the presenter who made me to think what he has produced. Hero to super-hero to technology to evolution, I was many times inside the story. Sometimes I was fighting to save my country, sometimes to win my love. And since into the field of technology, sci-fi fiction/reports do also make me realize possibilities in the field of technology I would be witnessing in my life, or which are happening around me but with a perspective.
A machine is no longer considered to be a piece of iron, controlled by the HUMAN brains behind it. It is getting its own brains and the memory. We are programming them to be intelligent enough to take care of themselves and of the subsidiary machine. These machines are now continuously being upgraded to pump in more AI into them, which as of now making them to trigger the recovery actions for anything going wrong. So what is wrong with this? It is good to have an easy life with Robots and Computers taking our inputs and make TEA for us. Quite interesting, but yes till they only make TEA, but the TECHNOCRATS are the believer of development, so next phase of development will be if our ROBOT can be made trained to carry guns; a mind blowing idea? Think over it, yes it will help us saving our HUMAN troops to send at the front, and we will not face any casualties in the WAR. But as an intelligent machine just like HUMANS, process INPUTS, considering a few environmental VARAIBLES, and a mere change in any of these can cause repercussions; the ROBOT we made to fight for us, will be fighting against us. That doesn’t mean I’m against development, but it’s the voice of a fiction, which I believe can happen.
So till now, we HUMANS have become a creator a thinkable system, if not the life; though we don’t have definition of life. Some believes being in the process of ageing is Life, but if is so, Earth, Stars etc, are to extinct someday, so are they represent a form of life, and if so can the mountains, rocks are matamorphically equalizes the tissues or cells in biological terms. Lava erupting of the volcano, high tides, hurricanes, quakes can they symbolize the mood of the nature? I don’t know answers to any of there, so I’m leaving it to you.
It is the fictions which made me realize we are also some kind of machines, the creator of whom we call the Almighty GOD, and he took a perfect object oriented approach to define our behavior. Polymorphism to inheritance to friend Class relationship every methodology is within us. We are nothing but objects, defined in our scope which we call our life cycle during which we relate to other objects and exits out of the natures RAM when our job is done. The HUMAN nature thus closely resembles to the Software Objects; and just not in the variable ageing but bad part of humanity also gets reflected into the S/W in what we call VIRUS. The easy targets in the S/W category which I would call the common man get easily predated by the VIRUS. SECURE class to some extent remains safe within the circle of their body guards, more the guards, tougher the luck for the VIRUS/attacker. But the story doesn’t end here, the ultimate savior of HUMANITY is someone who can’t be targeted by these unsocial elements, to whom we can call GOD in common language has now got a new matamorphically new name from me-ANTI-VIRUS.
We believe what we see. But that doesn’t mean whatever we are not seeing can’t happen or exist. The definition of a theory, to its implementation is a long process. Sometimes it takes generations to see the effect of a research. Einstein postulated the “Theory of Relativity” some 80 years ago, but still we are not seeing anything moving at the speed of light; forget about the wave nature of a particle. Fictions are there on Time machines, giving me an extra dimension to think to – what if we have really have a time machine does it really make a sense to talk about travelling into the fourth axis, or how many axes are to be discovered yet to define a complete co-ordinate axis frame?
As far as I’m left with questions, I’m using my brain. The day I settle down with satisfaction I can’t have the vision. The idea is not to be influenced by the fantasies to forget what we are, but to realize what other things around us are like us. Co-relation is a learning process, since it is not possible for everyone to be everyone or to know everything but if we can try we can set relations to most of the things of the nature to something around us. A very catchy phrase I came across recently – “A Line is a Point which is gone for a Walk”- a different perspective, a different definition but fulfilling every condition. So think for everything, and if you are not thinking observing something, you wasted your time watching something from which you gained nothing.
3 comments:
I believe that averything in this world or outside the world one single management system works, weather it is human body,software system, or anything you will find common things closely related in some or other way.Human life cycle, product life cycle, software life cycle....there is a certain life period, but one thing is for sure nothing is permanent..first comman thing....
I am trying to relate business management with the management of natural system of god or whoever created...wanted to write more but have class from 11:45 so will have to go.....but it is for sure it do stimulate my brain to think from other perspective....
Nice and quite deep thinking. I am still doing AIT thinking
Jessamyn West says "Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures"
Post a Comment