She ditched me, she dumped me, and she fled away with someone else. I had heard so many times from the “Broken Hearts” I spoke to, who thinks they are failed in Love. But they never told me the good times they shared in their life, they never had even “10 Minutes of Life” which were most beautiful with her. We have made a habit of complaining – complaining about failures, complaining about living someone else, complaining of their meaningless existence on the planet.
Why are we obsessing ourselves with the thought of others? Am I not deep enough to dive into my own thoughts? Why should I care for someone, and does it really help being cared or careful? We were most happy when we were not caring or even cared to be cared i.e. in our BACHPAN. Do you remember how many times, you have “Wounded your Knees” before you actually able to standup? Or at that stage did you ever mind not being able to take the first step? That was the time when we never cared to be Failed/Success; that was time when we just want to be zealous enough to stand at our own. And now when we are grown, we want reasons to prove others that “I am Fail”. Anyone can give up it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. A friend of mine spoke to me and said, “Life comes in small packets, it’s up to us to enjoy these smaller ones, or to wait indefinitely for a bigger one”.
Another question which always strikes me is whom should I select Person or Public? It is the public which made me what I am, and then the Person Loves/Hates me for what I am, so is it not being biased to give so much importance to the Person, who has a mere fraction of the % in my making? What am I giving back to Public-Nothing? I had been so much in the Person, that I forgot the Public, I was feeling a different personality, I was in the heaven, that too on the cloud-9. But the Cliffs narrow downs as we go up the Height, making us alone at the top. Again a point of failing thoughts, I have no one to convey my Feelings. From the top of the Hill or Cloud-9, when I look down, life looks beautiful down in the valley, because people there are still living together without any indifference to any single Person. And I am here on the Top of the World, But Without the World.
The confusion of Being Self, Living in a Social Environment, Search for a Personal Companionship, is the soul of all the Negative Thoughts. So who is First, ME, or PUBLIC, or YOU? If it’s been easy to define, we would all always be Happy.
3 comments:
What a thought Lalit!!!
Specially in second para ... really heart-touching!!!
keep it up man...
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
“Life comes in small packets, it’s up to us to enjoy these smaller ones, or to wait indefinitely for a bigger one”.
grt peace of your work.. really nice.
I liked the end specially where you see from the top of the world and you are alone. .haha.
Hey your imagination is really good.. why dont you think of writing something like Harry Potter.. jss kidding..
But sach mein.. i loved it..
Go on my frnd.. "when the things are tough, be tough.."
Regards
-R
Post a Comment