Hi I’m cleaning company agent, I do cleaning of the people’s waste wishes, shitty ideas, nonsense designs and corrupt thoughts. I am the maintainer of the predefined rule sets. I patch the holes, and re-patch the holes left even in the patch. I watch the performance of the stream flow for any kind of blocking object coming in between the smooth passage. I should be proud of having the chance to clean the dirt. The proud to have the chance to be the owner of somebody else’s shit. The person with the pressure had done his job in the long past, and now I’m digging out his ashes in the marsh. The more I’m trying to get out of it, the more deep I go into the marsh. I’m afraid if one day I’ll be consumed by the marsh itself.
The shit I’m cleaning has become very tough and stable by now. With so many years it kept in the sunny environment of the desert its moisture content has just dried off. Now it’s been reached to such a solid state that it can’t be molded to any other shape or to change its overall design pattern. It’s been reached to a very solid state. The solidity of the shit is such that it cannot be cut even by the sharpest of the object like diamond. And since the external interface of the shit still is smooth and clean, the water flowing over it cannot even seep into it as there’s no left porosity in the shit. So chances are only zero, to contribute to its attributes. The truth is that the shit I’m on will remain the same; the consumer of it has to take it, the way it is. The crudity of the shit has taken the toll in the past, that for every request of the consumer; there’s always a standard answer – “we are watering the shit, sooner it’ll become loose to change its design we’ll come back to you with a new design”. But then at least the water on the planet is not sufficient enough to make it wet and I don’t see its availability on any other planet except the only aware biological planet.
The issue is not in cleaning the dirt. After all, we are being paid for the job. But my horizon is big, I can take more shit then I’m given to handle. But I don’t want to ask for it, after all its shit, not the gold which is lying down there. Since there have been so much experience in looking the type, design, content, interface and many other fundamental attributes of others waste, why I’m not getting the chance to provide the society, with the shit contributed solely by me? The answer to my question I know, I’m so late to come on the planet, there were thousands before I came into the World, to secrete out their waste products, and by now the number rise to millions. With so much population in our domain of designing and deployment of the shits, virtually every design shit is released out to the gutters of the Software Society. It’s tough to find out a unique design patented by me with so many down their in the market.
So are we reached to stable state of world, wherein no change will be reported in the future, only the look and feel of past will be modified in the future, so that consumers can’t make out the shadow of the past in the future. Or I’m changing or adapting to environmental needs to a greater extent much beyond, what
But a chance is always there, if the World is not changing, change the World. There’s a belief of life in other parts of the Universe as well. May be the shit I learned in this World will not be known to the world I’ll be moving to – “A chance to have my own ****”
A key phrase has just hit my – “impatience is the new life”.
No comments:
Post a Comment